This post is about Aesthetically Pleasant and Functional Kitchen Design. No doubt, the most enjoyable part of a house is the kitchen. The kitchen bears all the hunger tantrums you throw at it without saying a word. Yes, this can be saddening and satisfying at the same time. We all need something to calm our nerves when it comes to food.
Renovating for Aesthetically Pleasant and Functional Kitchen Design
The kitchen is usually known for binge eating, dealing with cravings of midnight snacking, and, if given proper attention to your diet, achieving good health. As a matter of fact, people who tend to cook for themselves have considerably better health and a healthy lifestyle. Wonder why? This is because when you’re the leading one in the kitchen, you are very well aware of how and what your body requires, and how you can satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way.
A sweet tooth can be a nuisance at times, rather all the time. To satisfy it, the healthy way is sure a hassle, but not for the one who’s preparing it themselves. The reason why we don’t get according to our food needs is that the other person doesn’t quite understand the gravity and details they’ve been provided with until they’re in your shoes. Regardless of the countless instructions given, it doesn’t work out. Hence, it’s always better to grab the reins before you lose ‘em.
Decent kitchen designs can boost your mood
The kitchen doesn’t revolve around food-related stuff; it can be a calming therapy as well. The kitchen interior and architecture can affect you greatly. How? Let me explain. You come home after a long tiring day at work, your spine probably aching and strained by either sitting or standing for too long.
Now all you need is a warm-up of coffee and a homely ambiance. You can already start to feel better by the thought of grinding coffee beans and the aroma they originate. However, the scene doesn’t quite match the one pictured in your head on reaching the kitchen. Why so? This is usually a case of unattractive and poor kitchen interior.
To prevent your mood from getting spoilt by your kitchen’s look, you need to look for kitchen interior ideas. Good news; I’m going to do that for you in a while. Read on.
Why is the kitchen layout important?
You might be thinking why it’s important to get your kitchen all fancy and in-style. Well, it’s because your subconscious isn’t quite as unaware as you are of the fact that it is beauty that gets us going.
Modern houses have modern architecture; this concept matches the era we’re living it; the 20th year of the 21st century. From the kitchen layout made entirely of glass to the old-style wooden designs, from vibrant color contrast to a one-color theme; from sober grey to striking color palette, there’s a wide range of architecture and kitchen outlook that can go with your style and taste.
However, the kitchen isn’t the only thing we’re going to discuss in this post, but the area that runs along with the kitchen also adds to our concern- the dining room. The kitchen furniture design is linked with the dining room due to the fact that the dining room is where the food is served. In some cases, people tend to make a seating arrangement in the kitchen.
We’re going to consider all scenarios here. Let’s dive further in.
Kitchen interior & Furniture designs
Beauty is the be-all and end-all of life. It has a soothing effect on the eyes and mind. No matter how practical and rational a thinker you may be, beauty always wins the game. How? Is that what you’re wondering? Since I read your mind, allow me to explain on the basis of facts and logic.
Eyes and mind conceive beauty. It has two main features which have a great impact on your overall behavior and mood. It’s the science of chemicals and hormones a human system release when it comes in contact with beauty. The beauty can come in many forms; it can snow-covered landscapes, rainy highways, striking blue pair of eyes that see right through you, or simply the redolence of your childhood food. It’s all about how a mind perceives beautiful things.
Hence, the same goes for aesthetically pleasing kitchen architecture and a beautiful kitchen layout. Kitchen interior designs make you enjoy the time spent in the kitchen. A study shows that if a meal is prepared while you’re in a good mood, the taste gets improved big time. Try it out yourself.
Kitchen interior designs can vary from person to person. The design range is wider than you expect. Let’s have a look into a few designs.
Beige & Marble Theme
- White marble countertop with delicate beige-colored chairs gives a significant boost to your kitchen outlook.
- The walls look excellent when painted white, medium-sized square-shapes. Half the area of the kitchen has white walls with vertical panels, the other half with squares.
- The cabinets are beige, installed either under the countertop, or stuck up against the wall. This is the modern yet basic look you need for your kitchen furniture design.
- The autumn theme includes orange and black colors. The roof is beige, the walls are painted black, while the chairs are orange. This kitchen furniture design looks perfect with such a vibrant color combination. The autumn color palette sets your entire kitchen outlook on fire! Don’t take it in the literal sense.
- The roof hanging includes orange ceramic and brass pots. For this theme, the kitchen counter runs along with one of your kitchen walls with a huge metallic chimney on top.
- Cabinets are beige in color.
Blue & Gray Theme
- The blue and gray theme has pure white-colored walls and a roof with small bright circular lights installed within.
- The roof hangings include metallic low-ceiling lamps with a big circular mouth similar to that of a street light.
- The kitchen countertop should be dark gray, with a blue bottom area.
- The stools should be gray, rustic, and old-style. The stool’s appearance should have no defined edges but improper ones, hence giving them a creative look. This adds an extra point to your kitchen furniture design.
- The roof of the kitchen following the wooden theme should be white and fancy—ones which are hollow and decorated with intricate details and patterns.
- Wall colors that compliment the wooden theme should be divided into half wooden and half pure white. One side of the kitchen should have wooden walls; the other half of the kitchen should have white walls.
- Roof hanging can include lamps that hang low to the ceiling. However, high enough to not bash against the tallest member of your family. The lamps can either be modern or old-style. Wooden or metallic.
- The kitchen appliances seem perfect while built-in. This way, you can save up extra space to enhance your kitchen layout.
- The kitchen furniture design for the wooden theme should be white modern stools. This combination is a perfect eye-candy. The kitchen countertop can serve as your table.