Water geysers are the most regularly utilized home appliances. We face various possibilities when looking for the Best Horizontal Geyser in India.
Time of heating, low electricity consumption, materials utilized, warranty, and service are key elements to consider when selecting a Horizontal Geyser.
Horizontal geysers are primarily employed for low sealing. These geysers save space by occupying a small area in the room.
Why you should buy a horizontal geyser?
Horizontal geysers are ideal for bathrooms that are limited in space. Vertical geysers normally require a vertical length of at least two feet.
With a horizontal geyser, this is not the case. Horizontal geysers add a more attractive look to your bathroom. If your bathroom has a small space available for geyser installation, we recommend purchasing a horizontal geyser.
Best horizontal geyser in India
It’s not easy to pick the finest Horizontal Geyser in India. There are many sizes and feature options in the available geysers products. And every brand claims to have best-in-class performance. Hopefully, our research can assist you in selecting the best Horizontal geyser product for your requirement.
1. AO Smith Horizontal Water Heater (Geyser)
In India, AO Smith is the market leader in producing the best horizontal water heaters. The AO Smith offers a horizontal storage geyser with various storage configurations and a BEE 4-star electricity consumption rating.
It has got tanks made of high gauge alloy steel. With Blue Diamond Glass-Lining technology, which provides double the corrosion resistance compared to industry norms and increases the tank’s lifespan, the tank is 23 percent stronger than typical stainless steel or copper tanks.
In this horizontal geyser, the heating element is glass-coated, which fits the curvature of the tank, ensuring consistent heating and optimal hot water availability.
An anode rod with a stainless steel core is installed in the tank to protect it from corrosive elements. To extend the water heater’s life, the anode rod uses a specific cathodic activity to combat harmful elements. It operates in a variety of water conditions.
A feature that distinguishes advanced PUF (injection) is its ability to achieve consistent and high-density foam distribution. The tank is insulated without any air gaps, which provides the highest energy efficiency and electricity savings.
The Efficient Inlet Water Diffuser divides the entering water jet into smaller streams, shifting the direction of the water flow from vertical to horizontal. The thermostat aids in setting the hot water temperature and turns off the heating element once the desired temperature is attained.
This A.O. Smith horizontal geyser is available in two storage capacities, 15 and 25 liters. Except for the size, both models share the same features. Furthermore, it has an 8-bar pressure. As a result, it’s perfect for high-rise residences.
The product comes with a two-year warranty. In addition, the heating element has a 3-year warranty, and the interior container has a 7-year warranty. A.O.Smith is the Best Horizontal Geyser in India as per the 25-liter segment.
- Type: Storage-RHS (Right Hand Side); Capacity: 15 & 25 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars
- Inner Tank Material: Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank- 2X Corrosion Resistance; Outer Body Material: Metal
- Blue Diamond Glass-Lined Tank for 2X corrosion resistance
- Glass-Coated Heating Element to prevent scale formation and extend the life of the heating element
- BEE 4-star rated with Advanced PUF Technology for Power Savings. Perfect if you want to go green.
- Double Protection with Thermal Cut-Out and Multi-function Safety Valve.
- Warranty: 7 years on the inner tank, 2+2* years extended warranty on glass coated heating element, and 2 years comprehensive.
- The box includes 1 Horizontal Storage Water Heater, User Manual, and Mounting Screws.
2. AMI-WHH-25LDx American Micronic Horizontal Geyser
The AMI-WHH-15LDx Water Heater from American Micronic is a strong and efficient electrical device that will transform your bathing experience. It has a tough and dependable build quality created specifically for Indian water conditions.
It includes various built-in safety features, including a fire-resistant 3-pin plug, to protect itself against dry heating and excessive pressure. This durable bathroom item is built to withstand long-term use and hard water and corrosion impacts.
The American Micronic AMI-WHH-25LDx is a top horizontal water heater with a capacity of 25 liters. It is made of high-quality materials. Similarly, the inner tank is built of steel with a thickness of 2mm.
Titanium enamel glass is used to line the tank. The tank has a SUS3136L heating element for enhanced efficiency and longevity and an 18 x 110 mm Magnesium Anode for corrosion resistance.
The water heater is rated IPX4 for water and moisture protection. It’s designed to resist the rigors of a bathroom, especially in Indian water. Water splashes are also kept at bay by the heater.
With this water heater, you can set the water temperature to between 30 and 70 degrees Celsius. It has a capillary thermostat, which allows you to regulate the temperature. When the pre-set water temperature is reached, the water heater turns off automatically. This auto-cut-off feature keeps the water heater from overheating and causing damage.
- 100% Imported with 2 Years Replacement Warranty all over India. Energy Saving.
- Capacity 25 Ltrs with 1.8 mm Ultra-thick inner steel tank to handle 8 bars pressure with Magnesium Anode for superior corrosion resistance.
- Variable temperature control & automatic cut-off. Energy-saving 40 mm PUF insulations with a density of 35kg/m3
- Multiple Safety protections against overheating, overpressure, and electric shock.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant metal body and attractive looks.
- Better than Indian BEE 5 Star and IS 2082:1993 & IS 302-2-21 standards.
3. Havels Monza Slim Storage Geyser
Even if you have a small amount of floor space, having an appliance that can satisfy your demands is always a good idea. Havells Monza Slim SM HL 15-Litre Storage Heater is a horizontal geyser that will improve your bathing experience. It is filled with essential functions that will persuade you to keep it in your bathroom, in addition to its super-portable size.
Havells Monza Slim HL is a water heater from the Havells brand, which is relatively new to the market compared to other water heaters. Both the left and right sides are included. The heating element is made of Incoloy.
Havells’ Monza Slim Water Heater features a mounting style and a modest color scheme that readily blends in with your bathroom’s color scheme. Its design will go perfectly with your bathroom.
Whirl flow technology is installed in the water tubes, preventing direct contact between cold and hot water flows for faster heating and energy savings, leading to a 20% increase in hot water output. It has a Fero-glass Technology and an Incoloy Glass Coating Heating Element to increase the heater’s durability and ensure a longer life cycle.
It’s small enough to fit in any corner of your bathroom and provides you with hot water on demand for your everyday needs. Its smooth texture makes cleaning easy because you can wipe away the dirt without exerting too much effort.
- Capacity: 15 liters, Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Feroglass-coated tank with a single weld-line design
- Incoloy heating element
- Energy-Saving High-Density PUF Insulations
- Warranty: 5 years on the inner container and 2 years comprehensive, body and electrical components Warranty: 2 year
- Includes: Heater, Manual, Wall-mounting accessory, and 2 Flexi pipe
4. Racold Andris Slim Horizontal Storage Geyser
Andris Slim is the newest member of the Andris series, with a horizontal design that saves space. Umberto Palermo, a world-renowned Italian designer, brings his idea to reality in this stunning design for modern bath spaces in India.
Racold water heaters feature a distinctive and eye-catching appearance that sets them apart from other water heaters on the market. The system is controlled by a unique input flow FlexoMix technology, which helps to offer energy efficiency by delivering 10% more hot water than typical water heaters.
The Racold Andris Slim Horizontal geyser is available in two sizes: 20 liters and 30 liters. The Titanium heating element heats up to 25% faster than other geysers in the segment. Racold Andris is also more durable thanks to titanium steel with an enamel finish.
It also contains LED indicators to show when the water heater is ready to use. A simple control knob allows the user to adjust the temperature of the water according to his needs. Racold Andris made the list of India’s finest horizontal geysers because of all these characteristics.
- Capacity: 20 & 30 liters, Mount Type: Horizontal, BEE Star Rating: 4 Power: 2500 Watts
- Titanium Plus Technology: Superior durability and withstanding capacity. It has a specially designed titanium steel tank with titanium enamel coating and heating element which helps to resist pressure and water impurities
- 25% Faster Heating: This water heater has a very powerful heating element that ensures that you get hot water in no time
- Temperature Regulation Knob: An easy control knob through which you can regulate the heating of water as per your requirement
- Shower Ready Indicator: Led lamp to indicate when the water is heated and ready for use
- Flexomix: The special deflector causes slow mixing of cold and hot water, keeping the water hot longer and reducing the need for frequent restarts. This provides 10% more hot water than other geysers by controlling the inward flow of water.
- Space Saving: Andris slim water heater is very compact and can fit very easily in limited urban spaces
- Warranty: 2 years on the product, 3 years on the heating element, and 5 years on the tank.
- Included Components: Product, Warranty manual, Warranty card.
5. Venus Magma Plus Storage Geyser
Venus is a brand that originated in India. For the past 55 years, it has offered the highest quality electrical equipment to the Indian market. Venus has many geysers: instant, storage, vertical, and horizontal. Magma + 15GH is one of Venus’s most recent best horizontal geysers.
It is a three-star rated product in terms of energy usage. It’s also equipped with an auto cut-off, so it won’t waste energy if the user forgets to turn it off. It will not make any noise while the water is being heated. The 15 liters of water take only 5 minutes to heat.
The 15GH model is available in two colors: white and ivory. The tank has a 5-year warranty, the product has a 2-year warranty, and the heating element has a 2-year warranty.
Unlike any other brand, the Magma Plus horizontal water heater has five storage options (10, 15, 25, 35, and 50 liters). It also has a Porcelain Enamel Glass-lined inner tank, the first in India.
As a result, it receives fewer complaints than traditional glass-lined or steel tanks. The product is less expensive than other brands in India because it was designed and developed in the country.
- Type: Storage; Horizontal-capacity -25l, wattage – 2000 watts; Pressure: 8 bars
- BEE rating: 4 stars, Connection pipe inside
- Inner tank: Porcelain enamel glass-lined tank; Heating element: Glass-lined double ceramic heating elements
- Outer body material: PP plastic outer body
- Scale guard technology: Reduces scale deposits and reduces stress on the heating element
- Capillary thermostat: Customer sets required temp with high precision
- Protection: Maximum protection against hard water & corrosion
- Guarantee – 5 years on the inner tank, 2 years on the heating element & 2 years on the product
- Included in the box: 1 storage water heater; Flexible hose, user manual, installation kit, wall fixing card
6. Black + Decker Storage Horizontal Geyser
Black + Decker’s Horizontal Water Heater is made in the United States. It is quite an economical product in the segment. High-rise buildings and those with a pressure pump will benefit from its 8 Bar Pressure.
The Preset Thermal Cut ensures precise temperature management by turning off the power supply if the water temperature rises above a predetermined threshold.
The Black+Decker Heaters’ multi-function safety valve functions as an anti-vacuum, non-return drainage unit, making it one of the safest Instant Water Heaters on the market.
Black + Decker’s build quality is superb. Quadro Glass Technology is a specifically constructed glass that extends the life of the inner container.
In comparison to most water heaters, the result is a water heater that is stronger and more corrosion-resistant. The Glass Coated Incoloy Heating Element on the Black + Decker Storage Water Heater Glass is designed to avoid overheating.
The heating element’s life is substantially extended as a result of this. In addition, High-Density PUF insulation is used in the outside tank. It also contains several safety measures that function best with a power range of 220 to 240 volts.
- Capacity: 15 liters, Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Rated Water Pressure: 8 Bar Pressure, BEE 3 Star Rating
- Advanced, Compact, and Energy Efficient
- Quadro Glass Technology – Increases the life of the inner container
- Glass Coated Incoloy Element – Prevents Scale build-up and extends the life of the heating element
- High-Density PUF Insulation
- Safety Features: Pre-set Thermal Cut-off; Multifunction Safety Valve
- Warranty: 7 years on the Inner Container, 4 years on the Heating Element, and 2 years on the rest of the parts
- Includes: Storage Water Heater and Instruction Manual
7. V-Guard Steamer Plus ECH Horizontal Geyser
The V-Guard Steamer Plus ECH is a 3-star electricity consumption-rated product from the V-Guard brand, new to the water heater market. No LHS or RHS are required because the inlet and exit are located in the center of the product.
The heater consumes 2000 watts of electricity. There is a temperature control option. Installation is included in the price of the product.
This lovely V Guard product will give you the convenience of hot water on demand. Fill your tub, and have a long hot shower without getting up early and waiting for your Geyser to heat water or worry that hot water would run out in the middle of your shower.
The horizontal geyser V-Gaurd Steamer Plus ECH is fitted with a unique and high-quality Incoloy 840 heating element.
It has an inner tank composed of high-quality stainless steel, which provides corrosion resistance, high-pressure resistance, and excellent energy efficiency. It has a Vitreous Enamel coating on its inner tank, which protects your geyser and extends its life.
It’s a good geyser for multi-story structures because it can handle up to 8 Kg/cm2 of water pressure. The inner tank has a 7-year warranty, the heating element has a 3-year warranty, and the product has a 2-year warranty.
- Outer cover made of high-quality powder-coated mild steel and ABS end covers
- Horizontal installation for Apartments/false ceiling
- Working pressure-8kg/cm2, Suitable for multi-storied buildings and pressure pumps
- High-quality Incoloy 840 Heating element suitable for hard water conditions
- 7-year warranty on the inner tank, 3-year warranty on the heating element, and 2-year warranty on the overall product
What Should You Look For In A Horizontal Geyser?
If you want to buy the Best Horizontal Geyser in India, you must check the following guidelines before making the final decision. It will save you time and effort. and also, it will ensure that you are getting the best fit for your requirements.
Storage Capacity: To begin, you should consider the storage capacity of an electric water geyser to ensure that it can fit the number of bathrooms and sinks in your home. The 15-liter capacity is enough for small families of up to 4 members. For large families, you can switch to 25+ liters capacity horizontal geysers.
Safety Features: When the geyser reaches a particular temperature, idle for too long, or power troubles occur, this critical safety function immediately switches it off. Examine the horizontal geyser’s general body to see if it is sturdy enough before use.
A geyser must contain three to five common safety features, such as a pressure release valve, an auto-off feature, and overheat protection. Overheat protection is a must to safeguard you and your water heater from serious accidents caused by overheating.
Installation: Horizontal geysers can be conveniently fitted in your bathrooms. It is always preferable if the water heater you purchase comes with a user guide so that you may get some assistance when installing it. However, if you have no experience installing a horizontal geyser, you should get professional assistance.
Power consumption: Examine the power consumption to see if it is excessively high so that you can save money on your bills. Usually, water geysers have a power consumption between 1500 to 2500 Watts.
BEE star labels indicate how much electricity an appliance uses over a year. Each appliance is rated from one to five stars, with five stars indicating that it is exceptionally energy-efficient and will help you save money on your electricity costs.
Certified for quality assurance: Check to determine if the water heater has passed all the standard tests to ensure it is always safe. Most of the good brands of water geysers are ISI certified and ensure the proper safety of the operation.
Affordability: Check to see whether the price fits your budget, as it’s always a good idea to buy a horizontal geyser that won’t break the bank. These geysers are available in the range of 6k to 10k INR.
Insulation: It is usually preferable if your horizontal geyser has good PUF insulation because it can hold heat for longer, saving you a lot of money on power.
Warranty: This is vital when buying a water heater since it protects you if the equipment has problems. In some cases, the heating element has a 3-year warranty, and the interior container has a 7-year warranty.
Ensure your geyser is protected against damages for a sufficiently long duration. You can also check if the brand provides an extended warranty at an additional cost.
Durability: These horizontal geysers can be used for 5+ years under good operating conditions. Check to see if the materials will last for a long time. An anode rod with a stainless steel core is well-protected from corrosive elements. This will assure you that you are always receiving a good price.
User-friendly: It is generally preferable if the geyser is simple to install and operate so you do not face any difficulties when using it.
Inner tank enamel coating It is always preferable if your inner tank has an enamel coating to protect it from rust, corrosion, and discoloration.
It gets tough to bathe during winter because it’s freezing outside. If you are in the market for a new water heater, you are likely interested in acquiring the safest and most effective one available.
As a result, investing in a high-quality horizontal water heater is essential. Several things, though, may influence your selection.
However, you may select one from the list that best meets your needs and budget. You will identify the best features in each of the geysers we discussed.
We hope this information helps you make a choice, as it should assist you in picking out the best horizontal geyser in India for your requirements. Good Luck..!!