As time passes, summers get worst and worst. The perfect solution to this problem is a Split Air Conditioner. Usually, we all know an AC consumes a lot of energy thanks to inverter technology.
What is Inverter Technology?
Inverter technology is a microprocessor-controlled power supply. An input AC supply is converted into a DC supply and then again converted to an AC supply. Moreover, these circuits operate on a continuous PID feedback system for controlled performance.
How inverter saves energy?
Now things come to mind that how it saves less energy. Usually, all Split AC consumes three times more energy due to high torque. But in the case of inverter split AC, the start is quite gradual, so no extra power is needed.
Is it worth buying an inverter split Air conditioner in India?
Being Indians, we all want our environment to make hydrocarbon free. Electricity generation uses fuels. So, direct losses of extra electricity consumption affect our environment badly. An inverter consumes almost 3X lesser energy and saves the environment. Moreover, from an economic perspective, it is also beneficial for us.
Best Inverter Split Air Conditioner in India
Considering Budget and Energy consumption, we have chosen India’s 5 best inverter Split Air conditioners.
1. Sanyo 1.5-Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Split AC
Summers are getting worst, and Electricity prices are touching the skies. If you’re fed up with these high bills and low-cooling air conditioners, then congratulations. Your solution is here. Sanyo is a well-known brand and perfect for Home and office use. The best thing about it is that its indoor fan is wider than other best inverter Split air-conditioners in India. When it comes to its design, we see an elegant white glossy look with a grey wave at the bottom. It can suit all types of rooms and offices.
- Its compressor comes with a dual circuit operated with a DC source.
- The best quality sealant makes it the least noise operations Inverter AC.
- The condenser is made up of pure copper coils.
- If you want instant cooling then a special feature of Glacier mode is also upgraded in this 2020 model.
- The cooling capacity of this SANYO 2020 is 5100 watts which can operate up to 52°C temperature effortlessly.
2. LG 1 Ton Inverter Split AC 2021 Model
Living in a country of 1.5 Billion people. Everyone has their own set of requirements. Such an increasing population causes a drastic consumption of fossil fuels. A Split Air conditioner is a solution to these resulting increasing Temperatures. LG is one of the leading brands in Air conditioners and now thanks to inverter technology LG also offers it. It possesses all the latest features that should be in the best inverter split air conditioners in India.
It has 5 modes with complete customizations.
The best thing is that it shows running ampere and energy consumption in the LCD display.
Swing function at four different orientations gives you a complete personalization of air movement.
Newly designed EZ filters are used for air purification
The condenser is made up of pure copper with fine grooving.
3. Daikin 1.5 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner
An air conditioner is a need of today’s world. When you look for the best split air conditioner, you must think about energy consumption. This Daikin inverter AC is not like other split Air conditioners. It comes with a PM 2.5 filter and also saves up to 40% of energy. Although it’s of the 2018 model till now it is giving tough competition to many renowned brands.
- Its compressor has a variable speed option.
- The voltage ranges from 170volts to 240 volts, which means it also has a built-in voltage stabilizer.
- The air filter used in it is PM 2.5 which is quite enough for a 1.5-ton AC.
- R-32 gas is used, which has no adverse effects on the ozone layer.
- A special Econo mode is installed in it to save maximum energy.
- Extremely noiseless operation at higher speed.
- A power chill mode is also given to use in extremely hot weather.
4. Blue Star 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
We always try to buy appliances which are durable as well as cheap. Air cooler and AC are two main appliances which we use most during summers. There are multiple factors to ensure durability. Keeping in mind these advanced factors Blue-star introduced its new inverter Split air conditioner in India.
- It comes in with a cooling capacity of 1.5 tons.
- When you turn it off, it memorizes the last preset temperature value.
- Dust Filters are also equipped inside the fins to clean the air.
- Turbo and economical both modes have been introduced n it.
- The display is hidden behind the white body and will be visible only while running.
- A 10-year warranty of compressor and a 1-year warranty of product can delicately win your heart.
5. Whirlpool Magicool Pro 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
We Indians already suffer much during Summers. Everyone needs a cool place to stay. To make your home’s and office environment pleasant, we have split air conditioners. Whirlpool is the name of quality, initially, they came with only non-inverter split air conditioners but now they also offer high-tech smart inverter Split air-conditioners in India.
- The material used in the confessor and evaporator is of purely copper.
- It categorizes in a three-star plus technology rating with two different variants, which is almost perfect for every kind of place.
- The cooling capacity is 1.5 tons but thanks to inverter technology it consumes energy less than 1-ton AC.
- Instant mode is also available for rapid cooling.
- All kinds of faults and Errors have different indications which can be seen easily on its smart screen.
- Being a product of the AI world, an auto-cleaning feature makes it able to internally sanitize on its own
If you have made your mind to buy the best air conditioner in India then why not Inverter AC. Basically, inverter technology is new in the market with almost 70% energy efficiency. Being in a country of millions of populations we must know that there are also scammers. To avoid such scam products, one must need a guide to grab the best Split air conditioner for home or office.
Following are the factors which one should know before buying any Air Conditioner in India.
- Cooling capacity
The choice can be different from person to person. But one must set a benchmark to acquire the best outputs. From almost half a ton to 2 tons, there are multiple varieties you can get as per your area specifications.
- Voltage stabilization
Load shedding and energy crisis is an emerging issue of the 21st century. Many air-conditioners come with an AVR (average voltage regulator) to stabilize the voltages. Always buy the one with voltage stabilization.
- Economical point
The better the AC inverter control system the more it will save energy so always try to get an Air conditioner with an almost 3 plus rating.
Last but not least budget is the major part of any air conditioner. Many companies sometimes charge some extra bucks. Yeah but believe me it’s better to choose a one-time investment than continuous expenses on low-quality air conditioners.
Air conditioners are in the market for decades. Split air conditioners are the products of the late ’90s. but now the time is change and technology upgrades so we must also improvise. we have compiled a list of the best inverter split air conditioners for you. I hope so that you have made your mind yet if not? then I recommend grabbing the LG 1.5-ton AC from the list for an entirely new adventure.