Room heaters are unavoidable appliances specifically during the winter season in India. Specifically, in the northern regions of India, the temperature drops below 15 degrees Celsius most of the time and it becomes very difficult to sustain because of the chilling cold ambience. Under these circumstances, room air heaters come to your rescue. They make your room warm. With room heaters installed on your premises, you can comfortably get up early in the morning, and do your regular jobs without shivering. That’s why finding your right pick from the list of best Room Heaters in India is important.
5 Best Room Heaters (2000 Watts)
There are many different brands and room heater models available in the online market. However, they greatly differ in their performance operation and reliability. Choosing the best room heater can be a bit overwhelming job. Therefore, it’s important to consider a few factors before buying it. For instance, the size of the room, power consumption, room heater type, cost, brand reliability, etc.
In this article, we have researched and shortlisted the 5 best room heaters in India all these models have earned won reputation in the market. They are affordable, and the most convenient option for single rooms.
Best Room Heaters in India – Review
First on this list is Bajaj, a highly renowned and trustworthy brand of India.
1. Bajaj Majesty Heat Convector Room Heater, 2000 Watts
Bajaj Majesty heat convector is a useful source of fan-forced hot air circulation. This room heater offers two heat settings and an adjustable thermostat, using which you can regulate the temperature as per your requirement. This convection heater is a versatile product to be installed in your house because it delivers all-season performance, as it can be used as a fan in the summers and a heater in the winters.
- Provides quick warmth across the small and medium-sized room.
- Adjustable thermostat and two heat settings (1000 W/ 2000 W)
- Auto thermal shutoff and a thermal fuse to prevent overheating
- Convenient & elegant design. Lightweight and Easy to Carry.
- Can be installed in both ways: horizontal and vertical
- Multitasking: Acts as a heater in winter and personal fan in summer
- Reliable & Safe, 2 Year warranty
2. Lifelong Room Heater, 2000 Watts
Lifelong Fan Heater is equipped to be safe from overheating, designed to automatically switch the motor off if it reaches temperatures of 130 degrees Centigrade. Must-have for winter, winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, Lifelong offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
This heater has a fire-retardant plastic body, and it also features a metal grill that keeps the copper element securely locked in. This makes it a safe option for homes and families. The dual functionality of the heater allows it to be used as a fan in warmer weather, making it an appliance that you can use all year round.
- Powerful 2400 RPM copper winded motor for quick heating and can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Adjustable thermostat setting for temperature control
- Cool, Warm, or Hot wind selection knob for heat setting
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for a small to medium-sized room
- Built-in overheating protection, safety fuse
- 1-year warranty
3. Solimo Room Heater, 2000 Watts
Solimo is an Amazon brand. This room heater comes with rich features at an affordable price in the segment. This Solimo Room Heater is equipped to be safe from overheating, designed to automatically switch the motor off if it reaches temperatures of 130° C. It is integrated with a safety fuse, which goes off when the heater reaches temperatures of 126° C. The plastic body of the heater is fire retardant and features a metal grill that keeps the copper element securely locked in, making it a safe option for homes and families.
Solimo Room Heater provides effective heating with its copper winding motor which gives 2400 rotations per minute and works on 2000 watts, generating enough heat to keep a small to medium-sized room warm. The heater comes with two knobs and variable thermostat settings, allowing you to manage the amount of heat depending on the outside temperature, providing flexibility for day and night usage.
The dual functionality of the heater allows it to be used as a fan in warmer weather, making it an appliance that you can use all year round. Since it is also wall-mountable, it can be easily mounted on a wall, away from the reach of children, in either horizontal or vertical manner.
- Provides quick heating. Integrated safety fuse.
- Air throw range of 10 feet which is ideal for the small to medium-sized room.
- It can be placed both vertically and horizontally
- Versatile Function. Useful in all seasons.
- Selection knob for heat setting: Cool, Warm, or Hot wind
- Lightweight and portable.
- Built-in overheating protection
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
4. Orpat Room Heater, 2000 Watts
This is Orpat 2000-Watt a room heater in cold weather that has the capacity to be on for a long time while heating an area at its highest temperature. The thermal cut-off function ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
Also, this Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior so as to ensure the safety of people while touching or handling the product. It is lightweight and convenient to use. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Up to 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small/medium room only
- Non-sagging, stitching type, and long-life heating element
- Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection for added safety
- Two heat settings-1000 watts, and 2000 watts
5. Havells Cista Room Heater
Havells Cista Room Heater is an advanced device that offers many features like built with a cool fan function, adjustable temperature, overheat protection, and a night light indicator for dark rooms. It is lightweight and portable. You can easily shift in any room of your choice. Provided Cord length is sufficiently long.
This Havells Cista room heater has got a cool-touch body that comes with a non-heating coating. So, handling it becomes easier. It also prevents your hands from getting burned while touching it. Also, there is a safeguard that prevents it from damages caused by overheating. This room heater comes with a thermostat control knob installed in it. The knob can help you to easily regulate the temperature. You can adjust the heating as per your convenience.
- Cool touch body for safe handling
- Cool fan function
- Adjustable heating
- Overheat protection guards against fluctuation in temperature
- Convenient night light indicator
- Built with a smart adjustable stand to effectively direct the air
From the above discussion, it can be concluded that finding the best room heater as per your requirement depends upon several features and constraints. However, technology can be always helpful in achieving a more comfortable life. With advanced features, room heaters nowadays, have become an essential utility of everyday life just like other home essentials and appliances. They certainly make a great contribution, in maintaining warmth inside a room, so that you can work comfortably and efficiently.