The food processor has many fine features when it comes to needing help in the kitchen preparing a meal. Whether you are looking to slice; chop; grind; puree; or shred, the food processor can handle the task. Food Processors come in many different sizes. You have the option of purchasing a mini; full; or compact processor. All the components are the same. Each food processor has the same motor; feeding tube; and bowl with a lid. The necessary attachments are included with each. But the thing is, not every food processor is the best baby food processor.
Why Use Baby Food Processors?
Food processors can save a lot of your time and effort while making food for different requirements. There are any expectations from food processors that may start from cost, usefulness, durability, and so on. But most important of all is whether it is suitable for making baby food. Ensuring the extreme level of safety baby food processors must be approved and certified by various agencies and hence very safe to use. So every mom has the same question, which food processor is best for baby food?
How do Food Processors work?
The food processor has a plunger attached to the feeding tube, which helps in pushing the ingredients down into the processor. The basic housing where the motor is located is the heaviest part of the food processor. The weight helps in keeping the processor stable while in operation.
Often, there is a transparent plastic bowl that is locked down in place by the shaft that comes up from the motor. Once the food processor has been loaded with the ingredients you need in preparing your food or beverage, the lid can be put in place. The lid also locks in place. This prevents splattering the ingredients all over counters and walls.
Best Baby Food Processors in India
1. Kiddale 5 in 1 Best Baby Food Processor Check Latest Price on Amazon
2. BEABA Babycook Solo – 4 in 1 Baby Food Processor Check Latest Price on Amazon
Best Baby Food Processor Reviews
1. Kiddale 5 in 1 Best Baby Food Processor
Home-made food products have many advantages, relative to both packaged baby food blends and canned baby food. Besides that, food cooked at home would be safe and tasty. By selecting the food you want your baby to eat you ensure good freshness and quality control at every stage. Baby food that is home-made is guaranteed to not be contaminated with any chemicals that could cause discomfort. You have many choices, from playing with new recipes to making food that you know your baby will enjoy. Whatever it may be, it will be prepared by the baby Food Processor to ensure good quality.
Now your wait is over. You had been waiting for a product that can steam, chop, blend, etc. in one go to save time and yet maintain all nutrients intact for your little one. Kiddale has now brought 5 in 1 Baby’s Food Processor which can perform all these activities in one jar and in the shortest possible time. It has a touch screen panel and hence with one touch you can disinfect the jar, steam the food, blend it, and store it. It also has all safeties like Auto Shut Off, Anti Dry Protection, Auto Clean Function, and made up of Food Grade Material.
Kiddale is equipped with many exciting features. With this 5 in 1 food processor, you can prepare different types of tasty Puree for your child like spinach, orange, potato, carrot, banana, etc. your child will have options to choose as per his taste.
Process for sterilization of baby food processor
This is the most important step which sterilizes the container before use by using steam.
- Slide the cover anti-clockwise to open
- Fill the water up to Red Mark and slide the cover clockwise to close
- Put Steaming Basket inside stirring cup and close with Lid
- Connect the stirring cup with the main body
- Press the power button for 3 seconds on the device
- Press Disinfect Button
The Sterilization process will start. You can also disinfect Baby Bottle, Nipple, Spoon, Teething, etc. Once this process is complete you will hear 5 beeps.
Process for steaming
Steaming Button allows you to steam food like vegetables and fruits and make them germs free and soft. The steaming time can be increased/decreased using the +/- button.
- Remove the leftover water from the cup
- Put Baby’s food in the steaming basket
- Cover it with a lid, and connect with the main body
- Set the time on the panel as per requirement and ensure enough water is there in the jar
- Once steaming is complete switch off the processor
Auto Stirring Function
Auto stirring transforms the steamed food into a puree using the stirring function. The stirring duration can be increased/decreased using the +/- button.
- Put the steaming food in a stirring cup
- Apply the lid and connect it to the main body
- Switch ON the processor
- Press the “Auto” or “Pulse” button to start the function. The Processor will start and stop automatically in this mode
- Once the process is complete switch OFF the processor and the Food is ready
- Allow it to cool down before feeding to Baby
Alternatively, you can also use the pulse button provided for short stirring.
This baby food processor comes with an auto cleaning option which saves a lot of your time by cleaning the stirring cup. Once the ready food is removed from the Basket, you can just put the system on Auto Cleaning and it will clean the basket Automatically.
Easy filling of the water tank
- First, slide the cover lid Anti clockwise to open
- fill the water up to the RED mark given
- Close it by sliding the cover lid clockwise
- MULTI-FUNCTION – Steam, Blend, Chop and prepare baby food of fruits, vegetables, meat, or fish from raw to any stage of toddler food in just 15 mins and one touch of a button. You can use it to get a perfectly smooth puree with all nutrients intact for your little one.
- QUICK AND RESPONSIVE – No need to spend huge time in chopping and blending to prepare baby food. With this food maker, just one touch will do the work enabling you to spend more time with your loved ones.
- SAFE GRADE – All parts of this food processor in touch with baby food are made of food-grade material. The STIR CUP is made of TRITAN MATERIAL which is BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-free. It also has a DOUBLE SAFETY SWITCH which prevents the food processor from operating when the stirring cup or its cover is not in place.
- AUTO SHUT OFF AND ANTI-DRY PROTECTION – When the water tank is short of water, it will cause the temperature inside the device to be higher than the set point. This will automatically shut down the device and start the protection program.
- SPLIT STEAMING BASKET DESIGN – The split steaming basket design helps to adjust the food consistency as per the baby’s needs. A separate handle for the inner basket makes it very convenient to use.
- Voltage: 230 volts, 50 Hz
- Power: 300 watts steam, 130 watts stir
- Dimensions: 26 x 27 x 8 cm; Weight: 2.72 Kilograms
- Material: ABS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Best uses For Chopping, Blending and Steaming baby food
2. BEABA Babycook Solo – 4 in 1 Baby Food Processor
Babycook Solo is a food 4 in 1 food processor that cooks, mixes defrosts, and reheats steam. Steam cooks easily, preserving flavors and vitamins within 15 minutes. Extra-large capacity bowl with 1100ml capacity to allow large quantities to be prepared in no time. It has a removable steaming basket that allows the cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to be collected. To change the texture of the cooked food, this liquid can then be used. For both cooking and mixing, there is a single control button and it has an ultra-compact style.
When steaming is finished, it automatically turns off. Graduations on the bowl to allow easy water measurement. It contains a spatula for raising, stirring, and emptying food from the bowl of the steam basket. A blending/smoothie filter lid is also supplied with the Babycook Original to avoid liquid and recipe book splashing.
- 4 in 1 food processor that steams, mixes, defrosts, and reheats baby food with a single button
- Built-in water dosing device on the bowl, making it easy to pour quantities of water to be poured into the tub
- XL capacity of 1100 ml bowl for preparing larger quantities in minutes
- Automatic stop with sound and light signal at the end of the cycle which enables unattended cooking
- Removable cooking insert so you can recover cooking water rich in vitamins and minerals and vary the texture of preparations
- Impulse mixing with a cyclone-effect blade that helps in customized food mixing, producing chopped, ground, and creamy textures adapted to your child’s age
- Fast steam cooking in 15 minutes, keeping flavors and vitamins of the food preserved
- Lightweight and Easy to carry around while traveling, electric outlet required
- Voltage: 230 volts, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 244 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
- Capacity: 1100 ml
- Accessories included: Recipe booklet, Mixing lid, Spatula, Steam Basket
Whats’s Great About Babycook?
- Preserve vitamins and minerals
- Steam basket separates food from steaming liquid
- One-handed operation
- One-touch open and close
- Auto shut-off and beep when done
- 18 servings of baby food at a time
- Over 4.5 cups capacity
- All in one system
- Chicken and potatoes in 15 mins from raw to cooked and pureed
- Make any stage baby food
- Make soups, purees, steamed vegetables, apple sauce, and more for the rest of the family
This is the best baby food processor loved by many mothers of infants and toddlers. It’s perfect for steaming and having all the puree without vessel adjustments. It helps to maintain the same hygiene levels that we have for the feeding bottles. we have for the feeding bottles could be preserved. Beaba food processor really solves this and is easy to use and manage.
So which food processor is best for baby food? The best baby food processor is designed with your cute little baby in mind. This is a very helpful unit to add to your kitchenware. The complete 5 processes starting from disinfectant till the final cleaning it takes around 50 mins, so plan and start the process early, before your baby’s feeding time. Now, you can cook a good and wholesome meal that includes a lot more vegetables, dals, chicken, apples, maize. Everything is easy, sanitary, and mess-free with these best baby food processors – a must-have for every mom.
Related Article: Best Mixer Grinder for Home Use