If you are looking for the best baby food processors in India, you have arrived at the right place. In this post, we review the best baby food processors quick and safe baby food makers loved by busy moms.
The food processor has many fine features when needing help in the kitchen preparing a meal.
The food processor can handle the task, whether you want to slice, chop, grind, puree, or shred. Food Processors come in many different sizes.
You can purchase a mini, full, or compact processor. All the components are the same. Each food processor has the same motor, feeding tube, and bowl with a lid. The necessary attachments are included with each.
But the thing is, not every food processor is the best baby food processor.
Why Use Baby Food Processors?
Food processors can save time and effort while making food for different requirements. Many expectations from food processors may start from cost, usefulness, durability, and so on.
However, hygiene is one of the most critical considerations when introducing solid foods to your infant. So, every mom has the same question: which food processor is best for baby food?
And that’s the main reason behind purchasing the dedicated and best baby food processor. It makes it easy to prepare healthful and sanitary meals.
To ensure an extreme level of safety, baby food processors must be approved and certified by various agencies and, hence, very safe to use.
How do Food Processors work?
The food processor has a plunger attached to the feeding tube, which helps in pushing the ingredients down into the processor.
The basic housing where the motor is located is the heaviest part of the food processor. The weight helps in keeping the processor stable while in operation.
Often, there is a transparent plastic bowl that is locked down in place by the shaft that comes up from the motor.
Once the food processor has been loaded with the ingredients you need in preparing your food or beverage, the lid can be put in place. The lid also locks in place. This prevents splattering the ingredients all over counters and walls.
Best Baby Food Processors in India
1. Kiddale 5 in 1 Best Baby Food Processor Check Latest Price on Amazon
2. BEABA Babycook Solo: 4 in 1 Baby Food Processor Check Latest Price on Amazon
3. Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender Check Latest Price on Amazon
4. Beaba Babycook Neo-4 In 1 Baby Food Processor Check Latest Price on Amazon
Best Baby Food Processor Reviews
1. Kiddale 5 in 1 Best Baby Food Processor
Home-made food products have many advantages relative to packaged baby food blends and canned baby food. Besides that, food cooked at home would be safe and tasty.
By selecting the food you want your baby to eat, you ensure good freshness and quality control at every stage. Home-made baby food is guaranteed not to be contaminated with any chemicals that could cause discomfort.
You have many choices, from playing with new recipes to making food you know your baby will enjoy. Whatever it may be, it will be prepared by the baby Food Processor to ensure good quality.
Kiddale has brought 5 in 1 Baby’s Food Processor, which can perform all these activities in one jar and in the shortest possible time. It has a touch screen panel; hence, with one touch, you can disinfect the jar, steam the food, blend it, and store it.
It also has all safeties like Auto Shut Off, Anti Dry Protection, Auto Clean Function, and is made up of Food Grade Material.
Kiddale is equipped with many exciting features. With this 5 1 food processor, you can prepare different types of tasty Puree for your child, like spinach, orange, potato, carrot, banana, etc. Your child will have options to choose as per his taste.
Process for sterilization of baby food processor
This is the most important step, sterilising the container before using steam.
- Slide the cover anti-clockwise to open
- Fill the water up to Red Mark and slide the cover clockwise to close
- Put Steaming Basket inside stirring cup and close with Lid
- Connect the stirring cup with the main body
- Press the power button for 3 seconds on the device
- Press Disinfect Button
The Sterilization process will start. You can also disinfect Baby Bottle, Nipple, Spoon, Teething, etc. Once this process is complete you will hear 5 beeps.
Process for steaming
Steaming Button allows you to steam food like vegetables and fruits, making them germs free and soft. The steaming time can be increased/decreased using the +/- button.
- Remove the leftover water from the cup
- Put Baby’s food in the steaming basket
- Cover it with a lid, and connect with the main body
- Set the time on the panel as per requirement and ensure enough water is there in the jar
- Once steaming is complete switch off the processor
Auto Stirring Function
Auto stirring transforms the steamed food into a puree using the stirring function. The stirring duration can be increased/decreased using the +/- button.
- Put the steaming food in a stirring cup
- Apply the lid and connect it to the main body
- Switch ON the processor
- Press the “Auto” or “Pulse” button to start the function. The Processor will start and stop automatically in this mode
- Once the process is complete switch OFF the processor and the Food is ready
- Allow it to cool down before feeding to Baby
Alternatively, you can also use the pulse button provided for short stirring.
This baby food processor comes with an auto-cleaning option, saving a lot of your time by cleaning the stirring cup. Once the ready food is removed from the Basket, you can just put the system on Auto Cleaning, which will automatically clean the basket.
Easy filling of the water tank
- First, slide the cover lid Anti clockwise to open
- fill the water up to the RED mark given
- Close it by sliding the cover lid clockwise
- MULTI-FUNCTION – Steam, Blend, Chop and prepare baby food of fruits, vegetables, meat, or fish from raw to any stage of toddler food in just 15 mins and one touch of a button. You can use it to get a perfectly smooth puree with all nutrients intact for your little one.
- QUICK AND RESPONSIVE – No need to spend huge time chopping and blending to prepare baby food. With this food maker, just one touch will do the work enabling you to spend more time with your loved ones.
- SAFE GRADE – All parts of this food processor in touch with baby food are made of food-grade material. The STIR CUP is made of TRITAN MATERIAL which is BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-free. It also has a DOUBLE SAFETY SWITCH which prevents the food processor from operating when the stirring cup or its cover is not in place.
- AUTO SHUT OFF AND ANTI-DRY PROTECTION – When the water tank is short of water, it will cause the temperature inside the device to be higher than the set point. This will automatically shut down the device and start the protection program.
- SPLIT STEAMING BASKET DESIGN – The split steaming basket design helps to adjust the food consistency as per the baby’s needs. A separate handle for the inner basket makes it very convenient to use.
- Voltage: 230 volts, 50 Hz
- Power: 300 watts steam, 130 watts stir
- Dimensions: 26 x 27 x 8 cm; Weight: 2.72 Kilograms
- Material: ABS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Best uses For Chopping, Blending and Steaming baby food
2. BEABA Babycook Solo – 4 in 1 Baby Food Processor
Babycook Solo is a food 4 in 1 food processor that cooks, mixes defrosts, and reheats steam. Steam cooks easily, preserving flavors and vitamins within 15 minutes.
Extra-large bowl with 1100ml capacity allows large quantities to be prepared in no time. It has a removable steaming basket that allows the cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to be collected.
This liquid can then be used to change the texture of the cooked food. There is a single control button with an ultra-compact style for both cooking and mixing.
When steaming is finished, it automatically turns off. Graduations on the bowl allow easy water measurement. It contains a spatula for raising, stirring, and emptying food from the bowl of the steam basket.
A blending/smoothie filter lid is also supplied with the Babycook Original to avoid liquid and recipe book splashing.
- 4 in 1 food processor that steams, mixes, defrosts, and reheats baby food with a single button
- Built-in water dosing device on the bowl, making it easy to pour quantities of water to be poured into the tub
- XL capacity of 1100 ml bowl for preparing larger quantities in minutes
- Automatic stop with sound and light signal at the end of the cycle which enables unattended cooking
- Removable cooking insert so you can recover cooking water rich in vitamins and minerals and vary the texture of preparations
- Impulse mixing with a cyclone-effect blade that helps in customized food mixing, producing chopped, ground, and creamy textures adapted to your child’s age
- Fast steam cooking in 15 minutes, keeping flavors and vitamins of the food preserved
- Lightweight and Easy to carry around while traveling, electric outlet required
- Voltage: 230 volts, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 244 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
- Capacity: 1100 ml
- Accessories included: Recipe booklet, Mixing lid, Spatula, Steam Basket
Whats’s Great About Babycook?
- Preserve vitamins and minerals
- Steam basket separates food from steaming liquid
Easy to Use
- One-handed operation
- One-touch open and close
- Auto shut-off and beep when done
Easy to Use
- 18 servings of baby food at a time
- Over 4.5 cups capacity
Steam, Blend, Defrost
- All in one system
- Chicken and potatoes in 15 mins from raw to cooked and pureed
- Make any stage baby food
- Make soups, purees, steamed vegetables, apple sauce, and more for the rest of the family
This is the best baby food processor loved by many mothers of infants and toddlers. It’s perfect for steaming and having all the puree without vessel adjustments.
It helps maintain the same hygiene levels we have for the feeding bottles. we have for the feeding bottles could be preserved. Beaba food processor solves this and is easy to use and manage.
3. Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender
This is the Best Baby Food Processor / Maker with a Difference. With the Philips Avent steamer and blender, you can prepare homemade food according to your baby’s needs and sample it.
The Avent steamer and blender are a fantastic combination that allows you to steam-cook all of your items simultaneously. You also don’t have to move the food to another jar to combine it once it’s finished cooking.
Simply turn the jar upside down and push the button to combine your prepared meal. You’ll have fewer utensils to clean as a result.
In addition, the Avent combination steamer and blender have a compact and attractive appearance that will complement your kitchen well. This steamer blender is safe to use thanks to a sophisticated safety lock and jar detecting mechanism.
This Philips Avent combined steamer blender is simple to use and allows you to make easy-to-digest purees for your baby. The Avent Philips steaming blender has a 700-mm cord made of BPA-free plastic.
Simply connect the device into the kitchen outlet and you’re ready to cook. The steamer operates at 400 W, while the blender has an 800 (solids)/ 450 (liquids) ml jar. Its powerful blades make blending food a breeze.
- Compact design, Lightweight, and Easy to carry
- Easy water filling
- Steam and flip jar over to blend
- Few parts to clean
- Safety lock system for lid & bowl detection
- Blends also meat, fish, and pulses, powerful blending performance
- Suitable for sauces and finger food, Efficient steam cycle
- Retains cooking liquids, 12 age-appropriate recipes
- Made out of BPA-free material
- Voltage: 230 volts, 50 Hz, Power: 400W
- Dimensions: 193 x 243 x 344, Weight: 2 kg
- Capacity: 800 (solids) / 450 (liquids) ml
- Accessories included: Steamer/blender, Spatula, Measuring cup, Recipe booklet
What’s Great About Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender?
Steam multiple foods in a healthy manner
- Steam vegetables, fruit, meat, and fish, etc.
- The effective steam cycle of the Steamer and Blender ensures that food is prepared to perfection
- Preserving its original texture, nutrients, and cooking liquids
- Also works well with sauces and finger foods.
- The Philips AVENT Combined Steamer and Blender are easy to store
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy jar filing means no messing about
- With a safety lock system, a steamer blender is safe to use
- Steam and Flip Jar Over
- It is easy to clean as it has only a few parts
This is a fantastic baby food processor/maker for busy moms. It helps you save a lot of time. Because steaming and blending are done in the same jar, the food cooked is hygienic.
Flip it over and you’re ready to go. The blades are razor-sharp. And one nice thing is that it will not work until all of the components (jar, blade, and lid) are properly assembled.
Philips Avent steamer and blender come with detailed instructions and a care booklet. (Recipe book is also included.)
4. Beaba Babycook Neo-4 In 1 Baby Food Processor
The Beaba Babycook Neo-4 In 1 Baby Food Processor is a versatile and convenient kitchen appliance for busy Indian moms. It features a unique design with a glass bowl and stainless steel steam basket, providing a larger capacity of 5.2 cups.
It offers a one-machine solution for preparing baby food with four cook settings, including steam cook, blend, reheat, and defrost. The auto-shut-off cooking timer ensures safety and ease of use.
This product is safe for your little one, made from BPA, Lead, and Phthalate-free materials. Although there are mixed reviews about its durability, many users express satisfaction with its performance and ease of use.
What to look for when buying a baby food processor
You should keep a few things in mind when purchasing a baby food processor.
Ease of use
Regarding ease of use, look for a baby food processor with simple controls and minimal parts. You should be able to easily operate the machine with one hand while the other is free to tend to your baby.
A baby food processor with a dishwasher-safe bowl. This will make cleanup much easier, especially if you have a busy schedule. The fewer parts there are, the easier it will be to clean – an important consideration when dealing with food for your little one.
Multiple speed settings
This way, you can tailor the processing speed to the consistency of the food you are making. For example, chunkier foods require a slower processing speed, while smooth purees need a faster one.
Multiple speed settings give you more control over the final texture of your baby’s food. So, if you want to make thicker or thinner purees, you can adjust the processing speed accordingly. This flexibility is really important when starting out with making homemade baby food.
Finally, processors with multiple speed settings tend to be more durable and last longer than those with just one setting. This is because they have less wear and tear from being used at different speeds.
Large feeding tube
A large feeding tube can be a lifesaver for parents who have difficulty getting their baby to eat. It can also help parents who have to work and can’t be there to feed their babies every few hours. Large feeding tubes are also great for babies who are sick or have allergies.
Regarding food processors, a detachable blade is one of the most important features to look for. This is especially important if you’re planning on making baby food, as you’ll want to be able to clean the blade and avoid any potential hazards easily.
Detachable blades also make it easier to store your food processor, as you can simply remove the blade and put it away without having to find a separate storage container.
If you ever need to replace the blade, it’s a much simpler process than replacing the entire food processor.
Suction cup feet
If you’re looking for a food processor that can handle small batches of baby food, look for a model with suction cup feet. This feature will help keep the processor in place while you’re pureeing ingredients.
And since you’ll likely be using this appliance frequently, it’s worth taking the time to find one that’s easy to use and clean.
Think about what kind of features you want in your baby food processor. Some processors come with attachments for steaming or chopping vegetables, for example.
Others have built-in storage containers or come with recipe books. Choose the features that will be most helpful for you and your family.
The built-in timer feature can be extremely helpful in ensuring that your food is cooked properly and not overcooked. Additionally, many processors with timers also have automatic shut-off features, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to turn off the device.
While all baby food processors will chop and puree foods, those with built-in timers usually have additional features as well. For example, some come with steamers, which can be used to cook fruits, vegetables, and meats before they are processed.
This is a great way to ensure that your baby gets all the nutrients they need without any risk of undercooking or overcooking.
Popular recipes for a baby food processor
When it comes to baby food, there are a lot of different options out there. But one of the simplest and most efficient ways to make homemade baby food is with a baby food processor. These devices are designed specifically for making small batches of smooth, pureed baby food.
Here are some recipes to get you started:
Sweet potato and apple puree: Start by steaming or boiling some diced sweet potatoes until they’re soft. Then add in some peeled and diced apples. Puree the mixture until it’s smooth, adding water if needed.
Carrot and parsnip mash: Again, start by cooking the carrots and parsnips until soft. Mash them up with a fork or potato masher, then puree in the food processor until the desired consistency is reached. Add a little water if needed.
Must read before trying out new recipes for baby food
There are a few things to keep in mind when you want to try out new recipes with your baby food processor.
- Make sure you have all the ingredients on hand that you’ll need for the recipe.
- Read through the recipe completely before you start so that you know what steps to take and in what order.
- If the recipe is for pureed food, make sure the consistency is smooth before you give it to your baby.
- It’s always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to spice levels – go easy at first and then you can always add more later if needed.
Finally, have fun! Trying out new recipes can be a great way to bond with your baby and introduce them to new flavors.
So, which food processor is best for baby food? The best baby food processor is designed with your cute little baby in mind.
This is a helpful unit to add to your kitchenware and a must-have appliance for every mom.
The complete 5 processes, starting from disinfectant to the final cleaning, take around 50 mins, so plan and start the process early, before your baby’s feeding time.
Now, you can cook a good and wholesome meal that includes many more vegetables, dals, chicken, apples, and maize.
Everything is easy, sanitary, and mess-free with India’s best baby food processors.
A baby food processor is a must-have for every parent because it is a quick and easy way to make healthy, homemade baby food. With a baby food processor, you can control the ingredients and nutrition of your baby’s food, and avoid the added salt, sugar, and preservatives of store-bought baby foods. You can make a large batch of baby food at once and freeze it for future meals.
Related Article: Best Mixer Grinder for Home Use