If you are looking forward to cleaning a mixer grinder, this article will be helpful to you. Because of the growing diversity of cooking methods and food options, the use of mixer grinders has increased.
A mixer grinder is a multi-purpose tool that can be used for grinding, mincing, chopping, mixing, and pureeing. It features separate jars for dry and wet grinding; some pieces also have a separate jar for creating sauces, chutney, and so on.
They are one of the most useful pieces of equipment in a modern kitchen since they save time, allowing for speedier cooking and reducing physical labor when cooking.
Cleaning a mixer grinder thoroughly is essential to maintain its performance and longevity. We are sure you will understand many relevant things about the mixer grinder while reading this post.
Why regular cleaning of the mixer grinder is necessary?
Because the mixer grinder is frequently used for combining dry and moist substances, among other things, cleaning it after each use is critical. Always thoroughly rinse the jars in water and dry them upside down. This will aid in the removal of odors that occur after each use. Before you begin cleaning, remember to remove the blades.
Cleaning the mixer grinder can be difficult at times because when You grind some paste, a few particles become stuck in the wheel section and are difficult to remove.
Best Handy and Easy to Clean Mixer Grinders in the Market:
[azonpress template=”list” asin=”B08CFJBZRK,B01GZSQJPA,B0756K5DYZ,B07DGD4Z4C,B07MKMFKPG”]
Smart Tips for Cleaning a Mixer Grinder
1. Before cleaning the Mixer grinder, makes sure you have removed the main power connection. Keep your mixer grinder on a wide countertop base. Keep one dry towel handy. Now you are ready to proceed with the further steps. To completely remove moisture from the cord, clean it with a towel. To avoid electric shock, avoid using the mixer near bodies of water.
2. To keep your mixer grinder clean, remove the mixing blades, rubbing paddles, and other attachments first. The mixing bowl should then be removed from the machines. Then, using a wet cloth, wipe down the surface of the electric mixer. Turn the mixer over and clean below and beneath the mixer’s base.
3. To remove the remaining dust from the electrical part, do not use a wet towel. Finally, following each wash, dry all attachments as soon as feasible. Aside from cleaning, taking care of a mixer grinder is essential. Mixer grinder jars or containers are sensitive, so keep them in a safe area.
4. Use any of the following cleaning agents for further effective cleaning of the mixer grinder parts and attachments. As mentioned baking soda is the best cleaning agent. But you can also try vinegar in case there is a lot of steam present on two mixer grinder attachments. Or you can also use a combination of Baking soda, and vinegar along with lemon peels.
- Vinegar: Vinegar can be used to remove stains that have accumulated on the mixer as a result of prolonged use. 2 tablespoons of vinegar and some water are combined to make a solution. Pour this solution into the mixing bowl and pulse for about 2 seconds. Check to see if all stains have been cleared. If not, repeat the process with a bit less water in the container.
- Baking Soda Baking soda is another well-known substance for cleaning mixer grinders and removing unwanted odors from them. Make a thick mixture of baking soda and water and carefully apply it to the kitchenware; allow it for 20 minutes before thoroughly cleaning the container with water.
- Baking Soda and vinegar mixture: Baking soda and vinegar mixture can be used to clean your mixer grinders. The mixture should have the consistency of a paste. Apply this paste to the grinder and leave it for 15 minutes. When the timer goes off, thoroughly wash it with clean, clear water.
- Lemon peels: Using lemon peels to clean a mixer is one of the most effective methods. To make this, first, squeeze all of the juice from a lemon and then use the peel. Rub the peel on the lid and the inside of the utensil. This will not only assist reduce the strong odor but will also aid in the removal of microscopic particles. Allow the utensil to soak for 10-20 minutes before thoroughly cleaning it with clean water.
- Liquid detergent solution: Drop one or two drops of liquid detergent into the mixer container with some water. Swirl this solution for about 2 seconds in the mixer, then thoroughly rinse the container with clean water. This procedure, too, aids in the appropriate cleaning of a mixer and can be used on a regular basis.
5. After following all about steps, keep the pieces of the mixer grinder in the open air so as to dry completely. Then gently assemble the parts in attachments as before. For the first time after cleaning, always dry run your mixer for a few seconds.
These cleaning techniques are amazing, and everyone should use them. If you want to ease your task, make sure that the mixer grinder you are purchasing is easy to clean and handle. A mixer grinder makes life easier in the kitchen. You must take care of it so that this helping hand can continue to assist you.