This article provides an in-depth review of the Best Electric Hand Mixers in India. It also covers information on things that must be considered before buying an electric hand mixer. You can use hand mixers for a variety of requirements in your kitchen, especially for mixing and beating purposes.
Nowadays, Portable hand mixers are very essential items in every Smart Kitchen. They allow you quick mixing & beating of food materials and reduce a lot of your physical efforts. They are available at much lower costs, so many people are preferring hand mixers over blenders. Especially for small kitchen requirements like mixing and beating of food materials.
Things you should consider before buying
- First of all, find the answers to these questions.
- What is your end-application?
- Are you looking for hand mixing, beating of food materials?
- Are you extending the usage for making pizza dough?
- Do you want a hand mixer to be used for a long time?
- If yes, is it handy and lightweight enough?
- What are the additional accessories provided along with the hand mixer? Most of them provide supporting accessories like strip beaters, blades, dough hooks, etc.
- The power consumption of hand mixers is an important aspect, as they might heat up after long time usage.
- It should be easy to use and clean. Find if its accessories are dishwasher-safe. That will reduce your additional burden of manual cleaning.
- Is it strong and sturdy? The strength of materials like a shaft, blades, dough hooks, and the plastic body makes your hand blender durable and long-lasting as per your application requirements.
Best Electric Hand Mixers in India
1. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer
This Philips hand blender is lightweight and designed for convenient use. Its handy design makes mixing comfortable and easy. Its cone-shaped beaters work faster, which covers a larger surface area in less time and thereby incorporates air into the batter for a smooth, fluffy texture. It is good for making pizza dough, and plenty of other things much faster and easier than hand mixing. If you like making cakes there are beaters as well.
This blender provides two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks. Beaters and dough hooks attach easily with a click you can hear so you know you’ve done it right. The mixer comes with two pairs of beaters in high-quality, dishwasher-safe stainless steel. Moreover, 5 speeds and turbo setting provides easy handling of every kitchen task at 5 different speeds.
- The cord wraps around and fixes into place with a clip for tidy storage
- It has a large eject button to release beaters with one-touch
- Smooth surfaces and dishwasher-safe accessories are suitable for fast, easy cleaning
- 5 speeds + Turbo to handle every kitchen task
- Power: 300 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, Cord length: 1.2 m
- 5 speeds plus turbo for a variety of recipes
- 1.2m cord for longer reach
- Includes: Hand mixer, Stainless steel dough hooks, and Stainless steel strip beaters
- Warranty: 2-year warranty from the date of purchase
2. BMS Lifestyle Electric Hand Mixer
This hand mixer is shaped in such a way that it can be used in mixing bowls directly. It is designed to offer a comfortable grip as you go about your mixing tasks. This electric hand mixer comes along with food-safe and rust-free stainless steel attachments, like beaters, dough hooks. You can knead the dough with the kneading hooks and beat whole eggs with wire beaters. The said dough hooks are long-lasting and durable.
This multipurpose appliance will help you in all your stirring, whisking, mixing, beating, and kneading tasks. Whip up cream to soft peaks Blend flour, dry ingredients, and liquids for batters and cookie dough, stir nuts, chips, raisins into heavy cookie dough-like oatmeal, and chocolate chip. You can also use it in preparing puddings and sauces.
The hand mixer has a rounded shape with easy-to-reach buttons, a slanted handle that offers a comfortable grip. You will feel more comfortable when doing kitchen work with the hand mixer. With its flawless design and construction, and detachable wire beaters and dough hooks, you can easily clean and use it quickly for different tasks.
- Multiple speed hand mixer
- All settings are thumb-operated, which means the hand mixer is very easy to use
- High-quality stainless steel attachments with the hand mixer
- Operating voltage 230 volts
- 180 watts powerful motor
- 7-speed configuration
3. CPEX Hand Mixer Easy Mix-300W
This CPEX Hand Mixer is a powerful appliance for your kitchen, It comes with all required stainless steel accessories like beaters and dough hooks. It’s detachable beaters and whisker makes it easy to clean with a cloth. It has 7 Speed Control setting and a powerful motor which allows you to mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, whipping egg whites or heavy cream, The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease.
- Combine ingredients at speed one for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients
- Speed four for mashing potatoes, speed seven for beating egg whites and whipping meringue
- Lightweight mixers are designed for power with 7 speeds that are ideal for mixing, stirring, beating, and whipping
- Material: Stainless Steel Chrome Beater and Dough Hook
- Package Includes – 1 x Hand Mixer, 2 x Chrome Beater, 2 x Dough Hook
- Supply Voltage: 220-240V
- Rated Power: 300W
- Power Frequency: 50Hz/60HZ
- 7-speed configuration
4. CARTSHOPPER High-Speed 300-Watt Hand Mixer with 7 Speed
It comes along with traditional chrome beaters, 2 stainless steel hooks for mixing and kneading. You can use a beater for mixing, blending, and whisking needs, kneader for all kneading requirements. It is a simple sturdy model that is weighing up to 0.68kg, which makes it handy and convenient to use. You can also use this hand mixer for whipping cream.
Its 7-speed setting allows you to perform various tasks in your kitchen. According to the usage guide for various speeds:
- 1-2 speed is a good starting speed for mixing dry foods
- 3 speed is good for mixing liquid ingredients, salad dressings
- 4 speed for mixing cakes, cookies, and bread
- 5 speed for creaming butter and sugar, beating uncooked candy, desserts, etc.
- 6-7 speed for beating eggs, cooking icings, whipping potatoes. Whipping cream, etc.
This hand mixer is powerful, compact, and durable, and most suitable for mixing, stirring, beating, baking, and whipping needs. Whether you’re mixing ingredients for baking or beating eggs for omelets, CARTSHOPPER hand mixers make preparation easy and save you valuable time in the kitchen.
- Premium stainless steel finish 7 speed and turbo setting for multiple applications
- Overload protector for motor safety
- Ergonomic handle for better grip
- Air vents to avoid clogging from batters and other mixtures, 1 meter long 2 pin power cord for flexible usage
- Additionally included in the package: 1 electric egg beater, 2 egg stick, 2 face stick
- Operating voltage 230 volts, Power 300 watts
- Powerful motor with a 7-speed setting
- Rapid heat-dissipating hole
5. iBELL WHITES03 Hand Mixer
With this hand mixer, you can comfortably dough and mix everything in an easy and convenient manner, It is simple and compact in design, extremely suitable for holding for a long time. It comes with required accessories like 2 stainless steel beaters, 2 dough hooks.
- 7-speed control function allows you to adjust the speed of the motor according to the ingredients.
- It is lightweight and handy to use
- Can also be used for curd preparation
- Power: 120 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of stainless steel beaters and Dough Hooks
- 7-speed control setting
Electric hand mixers are simplifying our work to great extent. They provide easy and quick mixing of the food ingredients. They can also be used for a variety of other applications like beating, whipping, etc. But it is a fact that hand mixers are getting tough competition from electric hand blenders these days, as hand blenders can provide many additional functions part from these hand mixers. So, if you are looking for purchasing more advanced appliances for a kitchen, you should move to hand blenders, of course, blenders are a bit expensive. otherwise, if you are on a tight budget, hand mixers are good to go with.