This is the review article on the best electric vegetable chopper in India. We have different food preparation requirements in Indian kitchens. There are so many dishes that require cooking in a variety of styles. Our kitchen countertop is busy with various fruits/vegetable cutting solutions like knives, scissors blenders, etc. But trying to cut vegetables and fruits with knives is a skillful job and consumes much of our time.
Why use Electric Vegetable Choppers?
We know that Standard vegetable choppers solve most of your needs in the kitchen satisfactorily. Still, looking at today’s fast and busy lifestyle, people are getting attracted to the more smart and efficient electric vegetable choppers. We are having so many options for the best electric vegetable choppers to help us in chopping and cut vegetables quickly. They save a lot of our time in the kitchen. You can set predefined parameters such as time of operation, chopping limit, etc.
Top Benefits of An Electric Vegetable Chopper
An electric vegetable chopper is a convenient kitchen gadget that can quickly chop vegetables. These devices are typically compact and lightweight, making them easy to store and use. Plus, they’re much faster than chopping by hand so you can quickly get dinner on the table. There are many benefits to using an electric vegetable chopper, including:
- They are very fast and efficient.
- They can chop vegetables evenly, which is ideal for recipes that call for finely chopped ingredients.
- They are easy to use and clean.
- They are much safer than using a knife, which is always a bonus in the kitchen!
If you are looking for a fast and easy way to chop vegetables, an electric vegetable chopper is the way to go. Whether you’re making a simple salad or a more complex dish, an electric vegetable chopper can help you get the job done quickly and efficiently without worrying about uneven cuts or dangerous knives.
Best Electric Vegetable Chopper in India
Investing in an electric food chopper would be an excellent choice for the effectiveness of food preparation in an Indian household. A highly recommended food chopper has the capacity to chop and slice up to 6 cups of veggies. It is also used to process several kinds of pastes and purees. Following are the best electric vegetable choppers available in the Indian online market.
Electric Vegetable Chopper Reviews
1. Borosil Chef Delite Chopper, 600ml, 300Watt
Borosil Chef Delite Chopper has dominated the online market because of its attractive features and economical price range. So, it stays at the top of the list of the best electric vegetable choppers in India. With the Borosil Chef Delite chopper, you will not shed tears anymore when you cut onions, or stinky hands when you cut garlic. Use the versatile Chef Delite Chopper to breeze your everyday food preparation and enjoy the real cooking phase.
The Borosil Chef Delite Chopper is a versatile and powerful little appliance that can make quick work of chopping vegetables, nuts, and even some toughest ingredients. It has a 600ml capacity and 300 watts of power, making it perfect for small to medium-sized jobs.
It comes with two sharp stainless steel blades, a single blade, and a double blade. Stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable, as well as a protective pusher that keeps your fingers safe. This chopper offers effortless chopping of fruits and vegetables in a quick time. It also has a non-slip base for stability while in use. This chopper is easy to use and clean, making it a great addition to any kitchen and also the best electric chopper in India.
- Power: 300W; Voltage: 230V AC / 50Hz; Motor : 100% Copper Winding
- 600 ml “chop-serve-n-store” plastic bowl with lid included
- Comes with two sets of sharp-edged stainless steel blades for better chopping; Dishwasher Safe: No
- Dual blades enable the chopping of spinach and other leafy vegetables
- Low-noise motor for silent operation
- The inbuilt thermal auto cut-off for motor safety
- Motor mount switch for extra safety
- Anti-skid rubber base which doubles as a lid; Push operation
- Portable and easy to use
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Includes: Chopper, Chopping Container, Blade set, and Rubber Lid
2. Inalsa Bullet Electric Chopper with Twin Blade Technology, 0.9 Liter, 400Watt
This INALSA electric chopper is a great option for anyone looking for an easy-to-use chopper that can handle a variety of tasks. Inalsa Bullet Electric Chopper is strong, efficient, and flexible for daily food preparation which requires slicing onions or tomatoes, splitting fruit and nuts, or crushing ice. With its dual-layer stainless steel blade system and a strong 400-watt 100% pure copper motor, this electric chopper is perfect for versatile usage, overall quality, and convenience.
Inalsa electric chopper comes with a transparent 900mL (total capacity) and 500mL (working capacity) container. This chopper can easily mince, puree, and dice vegetables with ease. The two-speed settings also make it easy to find the perfect consistency for whatever you’re chopping, and the included safety guard ensures that your fingers stay safe while in use.
It has a clear jar that makes it more durable and lets the user see what they are chopping. The chopper is easy to store and move because it is small, and the strong motor makes sure that it works well. The chopper also comes with a detachable blade assembly for easy cleaning. Overall, this is a great electric chopper that is sure to make your life in the kitchen a little easier.
- Power Consumption (Watt): 400; Input Supply: 230V, AC; Time Rating: 1mins continuous (max.)
- Efficient motor with 100% pure copper winding that can work continuously for 3 minutes to chop, mince and puree and giving excellent professional results
- Twin blade technology and a detachable double-layer stainless steel system provide quick & efficient chopping & dicing operation.
- Bullet has a stainless-steel finish in front which enhances the look of the appliance.
- Easy press down button & anti-slip base facilitates fast & convenient operation. Chop in one go, No extra buttons or switches!!
- The bowl of Inalsa Bullet is dishwasher safe, extra durable, and provides visibility to chopping levels.
- Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting & hassle-free use.
- The Multi-Splash Guard bowl lid is used as a cover of the processing bowl after chopping.
- 2 Years Warranty
3. iBELL Twin Blade Electric Vegetable Cutter/Chopper, 600ml
IBELL electric vegetable chopper makes your cooking life easier. It is really good for cutting regular amounts of vegetables every day. It is safe to use when slicing onions or fragrant palms while chopping garlic. It is excellent in terms of its usefulness for medium-sized families. It saves time and labor and is quick to use.
- Stainless steel twin blade, 600ml capacity
- Vegetable & Fruits Chopper
- Rust Proof Blade for Mincing & Blending
- Copper motor, Easy to use.
- 1 Year Standard Warranty & 1 Year Additional Warranty on free registration
4. Prestige PEC 3.0 Electric Chopper, 250Watt
Prestige Electric Chopper is strong, smart, and efficient. It simplifies the daily meal preparation process, including cutting onions and/or vegetables. It also allows whipping, and cutting fruits and nuts.
The Prestige Electric chopper is capable of doing, providing overall efficiency and ease with its whipping tip, stainless steel blade system, and efficient 250 watts engine.
The easy-press button at the top makes it simple to use.
It allows you more control over the fine-cutting method. A transparent jar adds extra durability and provides visibility to chopping levels.
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 250W
- Suitable for cutting soft and hard vegetables, fruits, fresh herbs, spices, cooked meat and fish, nuts, and cheese
- Extra-sharp stainless-steel blade for efficient performance
- Unique ring handle design for effortless chopping and cutting
- Can chop coarse, medium or fine, Plastic containers can be used to store and refrigerate food
- Warranty: 1-Year Product Warranty
5. Orpat Express Chopper, 0.7 liters, 250Watt
Orpat Express Chopper has a powerful 250W motor, that offers noiseless and smooth chopping operation. It will prepare ingredients quickly. It has an anti-slip base foundation and a multipurpose splash guard, too. The simple-to-use interface operates on a single touch. Long-life support is provided by the efficient chopping blade technology.
The BPA-free plastic is used for the 700 ml bottle. Attachments involve stainless steel chopping blades and plastic whisks that allow whisking. The heavy-duty copper motor can spin at higher speeds, allowing excellent working with more items.
- Powerful noiseless 250 watts motor. Power Supply: 220 – 240 V
- 700ml maximum container storage capacity, BPA-free material
- 500ml loading capacity for chopping
- Chop – vegetables evenly without mush, Mince – garlic and herbs in seconds, and Puree – ingredients into tasty dressings and sauces
- Easy-to-use power pod with one-touch pulsing
- Multi-purpose splash guard cover, which can be used as a container after chopping
- Orpat powerful blade technology for long life and easy chopping
- The 360-degree anti-slippery base for smooth working while chopping
- Warranty: 2 years on product
6. Rico Rechargeable Wireless Electric Chopper
The Rico Rechargeable Wireless Electric Chopper has strong ABS material and a replacement warranty. This chopper is also rechargeable, so you can always have it ready when needed. It has a 1300 MAH lithium-ion battery. It can be fully charged in just four hours and will provide up to 30 minutes of continuous chopping time.
This mini USB chopper comes with a powerful 30 Watt motor, very sharp three 304 stainless steel blades, and a capacity of up to 250ml. It is perfect for chopping vegetables, fruits, nuts, and herbs quickly and easily. The compact size and cordless design make it easy to use and store. It can quickly chop most vegetables in 10 to 30 seconds, making them a great time-saving option for busy cooks.
- Rico electric chopper is compact, lightweight, and perfect for travel.
- It comes with a powerful 30 Watt motor, and three very sharp 304 stainless steel blades.
- This chopper is extremely easy to use – simply put the ingredients in the bowl and press the button.
- Rechargeable from any electric plug-point and has a long-lasting 1300 MAH lithium-ion battery.
- The bowl and the blades are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
Electric Vegetable Chopper Buying Guide
If you are looking to purchase the best electric vegetable chopper in India you should look into the following specifications:
Capacity: Electric vegetable choppers are available between 400ml to 1-liter capacity. For medium-size Indian families, 600ml to 1-liter capacity is sufficient. You can even opt for larger capacities up to 4 or 5 liters, but remember it will occupy much of your countertop space. and also, such a large storage size chopper is preferred in restaurants and cafes.
Regarding power consumption, choppers between 200W to 400 Watts are suitable for domestic use. Higher wattage motors are more efficient and can smoothly chop difficult veggies and fruit items.
Brand: Choosing the right brand matters a lot. Various brands like Pigeon, Prestige, Inalsa, and Borosil are popular in the Indian market. They have dominated the entire chopper segment by offering smart features and diverse capabilities. These well-reputed brands have a good customer satisfaction rate and their after-sales support is also very good.
Size and construction: Always choose a vegetable chopper suitable for your kitchen countertop spacing. Larger sizes can make choppers inconvenient to carry from one place to another. On the other hand, if you buy lightweight and medium or small-size vegetable choppers, you will enjoy portability during travel. If you go for an outing, these choppers will be useful to you in preparing fresh juices and salads.
Regarding the construction material, always choose a BPA-free fruit bowl and chopper, because it is not good for your health. Blades should be strong, and sharp to cut the different vegetables and fruits. Blades should be made up of Rust-resistant stainless steel material to ensure long life.
Safety Features: Best electric vegetable choppers have a non-slipping ring for stability during operation. They are sturdy enough for frequent and real-time use. Having a speed control knob on a vegetable chopper will be an added advantage, providing you with multiple chopping options. In that case, the safety locking mechanism of the lid can be really helpful at higher speeds. Some advanced choppers can have a turbo-switch-based over-heat protection system.
Price: Electric vegetable cutters range between 1k to 3k Indian rupees. The price will increase based on the high-wattage motor, large capacity, and smart features the vegetable chopper provides. Every customer can choose the right one for their needs and budget.
Ease of maintenance: The best electric vegetable chopper provides a sufficiently long power cord for flexible use. They are easy to maintain and are dishwasher-safe. Every time after use, they can be easily cleaned and again can be made available for further use quickly.
How to use an electric vegetable chopper?
If you find yourself chopping a lot of vegetables, an electric vegetable chopper can be a handy tool to have in your kitchen. Here are some tips on how to use one:
First, gather all of the vegetables you need to chop and wash them if necessary. Cut them into smaller pieces if they are too large to fit in the chopper. Put the pieces into the chopper bowl, being careful not to overfill them.
Next, choose the blade that you want to use. There are usually several different options, depending on how fine or coarse you want your chopped vegetables to be. Place the lid on the chopper and press down firmly until it locks into place.
Now it’s time to start chopping! Hold down the button for a few seconds at a time until all of the vegetables are chopped to your desired consistency.
Safety tips while using Electric Vegetable Chopper
- Keep your fingers safe – While you’re chopping vegetables, it’s important to keep your fingers away from the blades. The last thing you want is to accidentally cut yourself. If you’re not careful while locking the lid and switching on the chopper in a hurry, it’s easy to get injured.
- Don’t overdo it – You don’t need to chop your vegetables into oblivion. Just chop them into small pieces that will be easy to cook and eat.
- Clean up afterward – Once you’re done chopping, make sure to clean up your electric vegetable chopper. Otherwise, it will just end up gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere.
- Avoid damage to the chopping blade – Do not process or grind hard items such as frozen foods, coffee beans, or ice. If the blade becomes dull, replace it immediately with a new one.
- Store at a safe place – Keep it out of reach of children. This will prevent them from accidentally turning it on and hurting themselves. Consider storing the chopper in a locked cupboard or drawer.
In terms of time, it’s better to use a good quality food electric food cutter/chopper instead of a knife for food preparation, saving around 50% of the time. These electric vegetable choppers simplify your life in various ways because they are lightweight, portable, and reasonably priced.
At the same time, it is also not difficult to maintain and keep electric vegetable choppers. Always read the operational manual on the first purchase. It will be helpful to you in accomplishing your fruit and vegetable chopping requirements in a hassle-free manner.
If you like reading this post, please also visit our other articles on kitchen appliances to help you find the best tools for your smart Indian kitchen.